Thursday 1 December 2016

Professional Artefact = *Aaarrgghhh*

I have spoken to Paula about doing a piece of choreography for my artefact, as I find communicating through dance easier than communicating with words. However, after reading the module handbook I'm concerned that choreography will not portray the complex ideas asked for in the handbook.

What is everyone else doing for their artefacts?

Also I have tried replying to everyone's comments but they just don't seem to be appearing so Lucy and Holly my skype address is no1-dancer if you ever want to chat.

And Katrina thanks for the advice, I too am just writing in the best way I can and then can hopefully adjust it with feedback.

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte, a few of us have a Facebook messenger group we use to bounce ideas around to if you'd like to join? Just search 'Kayleigh LeMay' on Facebook and i'll add you in! We've found it useful to chat all together and discuss potential ideas whenever they may come to us!

    Kayleigh

    ReplyDelete