Tuesday 27 September 2016

Task 7A

Professional Inquiry

Where to start?

That is actually my question! I have found it increasingly difficult to know where and how to start this inquiry. Finding a linear approach to my jumbled ideas is challenging, in particular when it comes to starting the written part of the inquiry. 

I am also worried that my literature review will be lacking as I am finding it difficult to find relevant articles, papers and books that will help me with my inquiry, has anyone else struggled with this?

I am hoping my interviews will give me lots of information to work with!

I would very much like to join a SIG to do with dance in education if anyone knows of one?

Thanks


2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte,
    I am looking at drama in education if you want to discuss ideas. I have found Amazon extremely useful. Yes you have to pay for the books, or download them onto your iPad, but I have found incredible resources that have really aided by literature research. This has then led to me connecting with the actual authors of the books through their personal websites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lottie, I am looking into how emerging performers can secure professional work in musical theatre. MT is my passion as well and in the meantime I do teach and have taught in primary schools as well as after school clubs. If you would like to discuss anythings let me know.

    ReplyDelete