Tuesday 8 December 2015

Task 2a: Reflective Writing

I must admit that reflective writing is not my forte. I, as everyone does, process my experiences and thoughts, but i do not generally commit them to paper. This task is somewhat daunting to me, it doesn't feel like a natural process, I would normally listen to some music or process my thoughts and feelings just in my head. I am more than willing to give it a go, who knows it may be a revelation as there are supposed to be many benefits to keeping a Journal. 

Having looked at different ways to keep a diary, I have decided on the good old fashioned written approach, audio diaries is a step too far for me, though I may explore the use of mind maps or bullet points as well. I have purhased a new note book expressly for the purpose of keeping my written journal, I'm hoping this will encourage me to do so more regularly!

Here goes nothing........!

No comments:

Post a Comment