Thursday 21 April 2016

Task 6A

I chose to look int the tool of surveys, for my inquiry in particular I believe this could be useful in establishing how many teachers have experience working with sensory impaired students, this will give an indication as to how many opportunities there are for sensory impaired dance students. It will also help me to find out how teachers adapted their lessons to include these students if they do have experience in this field.

Later on in my inquiry I also intend to carry out lesson observations as this will give me key information and insight as to how teachers prepare and carry out dance lessons including sensory impaired students. 

Here is a link to my survey, I chose to use survey monkey as I have used their website before and was pleased with how it worked.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2G5LDLG

Please help me by taking my survey whether you are a dance teacher or a normal teacher!

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Lottie it will also be good to understand and not put anyone in the situation of the 'other' - I know this is not what you are trying to do and as this was a BAPP survey could assist others in the arts- I remember the Chicken shed theatre made it a point to sign at every performance - so that was the norm!

    ReplyDelete