Thursday 31 March 2016

I have been considering different roots related to dance that I could consider for my Inquiry.

I drew a spider diagram, listing some of the things I could look into:


The two I outlined in pink are the two categories I am most interested in.

My Mum is a teacher of the deaf so I would be very interested in looking into how dance and theatre can be used to aid the learning of children who are deaf or blind.

I am currently training to be a TA, so I would also like to look into how qualified you really need to be to become a TA. 

I would love some input if anyone has any! 

2 comments:

  1. Lottie - a good start and 2 good topics - now you need to get around five or more good sources to think about the ideas that you will need to investigate to explore these topics - and what kind of practitioner research you might need to do so:

    What are you research questions?
    who might you need to talk to or observe to explore these topics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. get bak in touch for a 1-1 to help think these through Lottie

    ReplyDelete